Thursday, December 13, 2007

the Kaka' Dream



Now Kaka' is reported to have dreamed of playing in Madrid since he was a kid.

Match that with his desire to preach Jesus and his admission that he would like to get more training and the fact that I just coached the U20 CMAC GIS women's team to an undefeated championship run and that I am praying God would lead us to Spain so I could contribute to church planting in Europe in ways that affect other places as well... Is it a sign?!

I am so excited I can only write in run on sentences. Updates to follow as the saga unfolds.

1 comment:

1telos said...

yes, it is a half joke.
we really are praying about serving in Europe. Kaka' really does want to be a preacher (he's doing a good job already). I love football/soccer. it would be like Kaka's acceptance speech for FIFA World player of the year:
"...but the Bible says God gives us more than we ask for and that is what has happened in my life."
I am even writing to football academies in Spain and England to see if my kids can get a slot. Would be a blast.
cheers!